MCF Coarse Powder Mill (grinding mill)IntroductionPosted by admin on 2011/12/14 at 7:35 AM | Last modified: 2011/07/08 5:58 PM
MCF Coarse Powder Mill series is a kind of new high-tech milling machine to meet the requirements of sand processing customers.Based on years’ research experience of our experts in the milling industry and considering recommendations & requirements of domestic and foreign clients, it is the ideal equipment to replace Raymond Mill, mill, ball mill, and other traditional which only process powder materials. It is high-efficiency equipment and widely applied in quartz sand, silica sand, foundry sand, fine sand and other sand abrasive industry. By being a component of closed production lines, it can produce various size products of better effect.
MCF Coarse Powder Mill Technical Advantage:
(1) High efficiency of wear material, wear evenly, the lifetime is three times higher than that of Raymond Mill;
(2) The device is a highly efficient desulfurization equipment of power plant. It can grind CaCO3 into fine powder less than 1-2mm, the desulfurization effect id better;
(3) High percentage of sand can be produced by this machine;
(4) Products out of this machine can be used to make firebrick, unburned brick, block and other new building materials;
(5) This machine can be used as pre-grind equipment before ball mill; the ball mill efficiency will increase 50%.
(6) Mainly used for pre-processing of various crushable non-inflammable non-explosive brittle materials with Mohs hardness less than nine.
MCF Coarse Powder Mill Working Principle:
(1)Step with main shaft, bulk disk and roller bracket is driven by motor through reducer.
(2)Installed above bracket, roller assembly rotates with main shaft and swings freely meantime, this bring a large centrifugal force, which scatters bulk materials evenly in grinding intermediate layer between central roller and ring.
(3)The bulk materials are grinded into powder and fall on the bottom, and then discharged from discharging opening under the effect of synchronously-rotating scraper.
About the Author
Work in a company